🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Want to share a Good News & a Bad news -- Diamond Diaries!!!

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
The Good News is -- The Diamond Counter is back on my Mobile game exactly a week ago.  Did not work properly at first, hence gave it a rest  =) and went back today.  It's working fine.  
The feature of "Rest up -- Gain 1 move per day" feature is still there.  Have to see about "Shake the Piggy Bank".  It is full now, but may be I have to wait for a while (a month.. not sure!!) 

Now to the bad news  -- The Counter is not back on my PC game, but that's not the bad news.... I am positive that the counter will come back on PC game also sooner or later.  The news is... All Starting boosters became ZERO (which were supposed to be 15 each or more) and also the 6 Hammers I have been accumulating for beating Super Hard Level(s) :(  I have played this morning to check for the counter, the boosters were there.  This evening, when I opened the game, all are gone!!!  

Is it something to do with the "Update"?  What is the update anyway and how does it work?  It's been a while since I got the "Update" notification on my Mobile game (I have chosen the option of "Auto-Update")!!  I am on top with "Cleaning / clearing the cookies & cache".  

** Just checked the game on Mobile.  Starting boosters are there but the Hammers are disappeared there too!!  What should I do now?  Anything else from my side?  Am thinking of "deleting the game & reinstalling" on PC.  Would that help the PC game or would it delete my progress & the Gold Bars?  If that happens, there would be number of steps I have to do to follow up with KING Care. 

I am very sorry if I have sounded harsh!  Did not meant to be mean!!! 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Thanks for your information! @Pummy_Raj :)
    And YES! I have received good news as my diamond counter is working fine and shake 5 free gold bars but I NEVER seen to receive extra moves when I have NO playing it almost three days!
    And I have received bad news as all of my boosters too BUT I have still received my counted gold bars and diamond counter was continue counted when I switch my new device on last week! :(
    But It's okay for this game! I will continue to next new levels and what happens to new soon! ;)
    ✭-Lim-✭

• PummyRaj
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hello @Lim!  Good Morning :)

Yes, of course!  Loosing boosters does not stop me from playing..... the game (in fact, all the KING games I play) are very addictive and entertaining :)):+1:

I have not reached the 200 count, but I am hoping to receive the gift.  If not, we always have the sweet @Jelly_Jenny &  our dear @QueenMia to support us all the time.  I was told by the team members that whenever I encounter some issues with these games, it's better to post in the discussions rather than sending a personal message to the Community Managers or emailing to KING team.

** As per the extra move on mobile -- You should not open the App at all for few days.  Then only you will receive those extra moves -- 1 move per day(s) you have rested.  I receive notifications on my phone telling me that "I have rested so many days & I have certain moves".  I am not sure how your device works!!  Check your notifications for the games on Facebook :+1:

Hope this makes sense!  I heard new levels are in, keep collecting & enjoying :)
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Okay! Well-knowing! @Pummy_Raj :D
    ✭-Lim-✭

• PummyRaj
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hello @QueenMia!  Good Morning or Good Evening (to you) :)

I am inserting a link that has the same issue like me and @Lim

https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/231962/are-you-having-issue-with-the-diamond-counter-in-diamond-diaries/p3

The last post in the link which was posted yesterday

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @QueenMia :)

Another link with regards to "Counter" / Reward issue...  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/comment/298432#Comment_298432

I am attaching these for your convenience as they have not addressed anybody.  Wasn't sure you will come across them or not!!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj

With these technical type of issues I recommend posting on the Support side. It's discussion but the Support side :)

There are few things going on right now which are kind of similar. They are getting a little tangled up, and the conversation keeps crossing over these issues so it's a little tricky for us to differentiate them. In any case below I'm trying my best to address the main points you've made :) 

1) Diamond Counter not visible in Facebook: The Facebook version has a limited amount of missions right now which is why you are not seeing the Counter there. Soon this will be corrected: you will an unlimited amount of mission so you shouldn't have issues with disappearing Counter on neither platforms.  Yay! 

2) Rewards not received ie the reward disappears or you get an error message: That's related to the link you posted https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/comment/298432#Comment_298432 This should be fixed now - if you are on mobile, please make sure you have the latest game version. 

3) Lost boosters: This is sad but it can happen :( We have a policy of not returning free items but I've added some a couple of goodies to your game to make up for your trouble :) 

I hope this helps! Have a Sassy week! 

Jelly Jenny 

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Jelly_Jenny!  Hope you had a great weekend :)

Thanks a lot for those step by step clarifications and for the goodies.  Have not opened the game yet... was a bit busy over the weekend.

** I will remember to post in the "Support" section.  My initial intention was to post /share the news & discuss... but, while writing, it became more of a Question rather than discussion.  Sorry about that!

Thank you for Team's continuous support :+1:  Have a great day  B)
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Okay I see, the conversation turned into a supported related. No harm done at all :) 

Keep up the good work, @Pummy_Raj and have a Brilliant week! 

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Jelly_Jenny!  Hope you had a great weekend :)

Thanks a lot for those step by step clarifications and for the goodies.  Have not opened the game yet... was a bit busy over the weekend.

** I will remember to post in the "Support" section.  My initial intention was to post /share the news & discuss... but, while writing, it became more of a Question rather than discussion.  Sorry about that!

Thank you for Team's continuous support :+1:  Have a great day  B)
    That was good idea! :+1:  :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?