🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Behind the Scenes: Episodes 36 and 37 are out! Game Studio reveals the secrets for the new levels

Options
QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
Hello my favourite Diamond hunters! 

I hope you're all getting ready for the chocolate and candies feast :heart: And here is something to make the holiday season even brighter: The Game Studio's insights and tips on the brand new shinny levels! Enjoy ;)

Episode 36

In this exciting new episode, you will be able to complete another 15 amazing levels. You can find classic levels, also new and innovative levels.

Our favorite levels are 668, 672 and 676. These three levels feature innovative gameplay and require a new way of thinking to be completed.

. Level 668. In this level you have to reach the top taking advantage of the gravity areas and removing the ribbons of the charms to let the diamond pass through.

. Level 672. Bring the diamond until the bottom of the level to reach the bottle and reach the necklace!

. Level 676. This level works as a dolls dispenser, you have to link in order to bring the dolls to the board, and don´t forget to clean the honeycombs and amethysts on the board

You can also find challenging levels such as 669, 672, 675 and 680, where your skills will be tested.

https://youtu.be/-4cc9ezhvkA

Episode 37

In this exciting new episode, you will be able to complete another 15 amazing levels. You can find classic levels, and new and innovative levels.

Our favorite levels are 682, 687, 695. These three levels feature innovative gameplay and require a new way of thinking to be passed.

. Level 682. Bring the diamond to the necklace thought an O shaped pipe. In addition, help yourself doing blasters and opening the feeders to have more space on the main board.

. Level 687. Open the stache locks to bring the diamond to the necklace!

. Level 695. Start collecting dolls and keys in order to open the locks to open all the dolls, in this rounded level.

You can also find challenging levels such as 683, 686, 690 and 695, where your skills will be tested.

https://youtu.be/KVrA7mu1SoY 

We hope you enjoy this new episodes of Diamond Diaries Saga!

The entire Diamond Diaries Team wish you all the best for the holiday season!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,986 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Hello there and Merry Christmas! @QueenMia :)
    I love these favorite levels! Actually level 694 was designed Christmas Tree!  :heart: ☃️🎁🎄
    I pass challenging levels are 669, 674, 676, 686 and 695 hardly WITHOUT using boosters ;)
    All of the level are NO problem! I pass all of the levels right now! :D
    Have a SASSY day and happy playing!
    ✭-Lim-✭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?