๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

** ๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Diaries Expert Information ๐Ÿ’Ž ** (Part 3) - What are the special features? (Part 1) ๐ŸŽ

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited April 7 in Discussions

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! ๐Ÿ’Ž

Alright! I tell you the tip is called "What are the special features? (Part 1)" ๐ŸŽ

Let me teach you! ๐Ÿ˜‰

The special missions in Diamond Diaries Saga provide new goals, as well as radiant rewards for completion!
Example : Collect theย Diamond Missions, Mystery Chests and City Challenge! ๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Collect the Diamond Missions

Bernadetta will ask you to collect Diamonds for her - Sheโ€™ll start the mission by showing you a sketch from Luciaโ€™s diary and telling you how many diamonds are required to craft it. You complete the new levels and the diamonds can be received on your diamond counter. When you play the new levels (uncompleted), you CAN receive the diamonds on your diamond counter from collect the diamonds' mission feature when you fail/complete the new levels (uncompleted) only. When you play any previous levels (completed already), that's unfortunately as you CANNOT receive the diamonds on your diamond counter from collect the diamond mission feature when you fail/complete any previous levels (completed already). Sorry! Then Attention! If you want to give up your new levels and you click "Setting" button and "Quit" button, you will lose one lives while you also CANNOT receive the diamonds on your diamond counter! If you failed your new levels and it will show you "do you want to buy extra moves with purchasing 9 gold bars?", then you click on "X" button if you don't want to buy extra moves, you will also lose one lives but you CAN still receive the diamonds on your diamond counter. After you collect all of the diamonds on your diamond counter! Woohoo! She will gives you "10 gold bars" every diamond counter tasks have been collected! ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Mystery Chests

The Mystery Chest might randomly appear on the every map (all of the destinations). Firstly, you must to collect Mystery Chest (free time). After you collect the Mystery Chest, you must collect the key (from 30 minutes - 1 hour 30 minutes left) before time up! If you collect key completed, Congratulations! You will earn 3 things from Mystery Chest. The Mystery Chest have lives or unlimited-lives, start-up boosters such as bird, blast and color blast and in-game booster is round hammer only but it will give you randomly!ย When you are feeling lucky, you will get rare or exceptional (It's very difficult to get)!ย It is not sureย to give randomly for us! If you can't collect the key after time-up, Opps! Sorry! The key will further to the map start on next day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

The Mystery will give you 3 things randomly as below ๐Ÿ‘‡

1. Lives
Normalย ย ย ย ย ย ย  - One Lives
Rareย ย ย  ย  ย  ย ย  - Three Lives
Exceptional - Full Lives

2. Unlimited-Lives
Normalย ย ย ย ย ย  - One Hour
Rareย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  - Six Hours
Exceptional - One Day

3. Startup Boosters
Normalย ย ย ย ย ย  - One Booster
Rareย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  - Three Boosters
Exceptional - Five Boosters

4. Hammers
Normalย ย ย ย ย ย ย  - One Hammer
Rareย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  - Two Hammers
Exceptional - Three Hammers

3. City Challenge

Once you arrive in a new city, you might be invited to race against some other players whoโ€™ve just started there too. You must complete last level and finish your race to get gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜Š

From 1st place to 5th place as below ๐Ÿ‘‡
1st prize - 5 gold bars
2nd prize - 3 gold bars
3rd prize - 1 gold barย 
4th prize - No gold bars given
5th prize - No gold bars givenย 

I hope you can got understanding now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

But that's not all! You can also check out more features about this gameย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a sassy day and happy playing! ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ’Ž
(Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player)ย 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?