🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Hammer

Options
Barb_Howard
Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
i am on level 535 and have yet to receive a hammer!!!! How do I get them?????

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,274 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Barb_Howard!  Welcome back :)

The "Hammer Booster" in Diamond Diaries is supposed to be unlocked in level 9 or so!  You do not have it unlocked on your game?  

If you are asking about how to get "Extra Hammers" and the Hammers that were given in the game are all gone, then we can buy 3 Hammers for 9 Gold Bars.  And sometimes, some Hammers appear as a gift from the Mystery Box.

Hope this answers your question!  If not, please elaborate your Question by clicking on the "Quote" below to my answer OR simply click on the box "Type your comment" :)

All the best & have a nice day/evening! 
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    I have never received even 1 hammer!!! , and I'm on level 535. What is wrong???
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    I didn't receive an answer!!!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,274 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Barb_Howard!

Very Sorry for delay in my answer.  I was a bit busy for the past few days, hence could not get back to the Question.  

It is very strange that the "Hammer" is not Unlocked at all in your game!!  I am just a fellow player of the game, hoped I could give some useful hints.  Very sorry for not being a big help!!   

I will tag the game Community Manager @QueenMia.  She will definitely be able to look into the matter and resolve the issue.  
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Barb_Howard

Sorry if in case you already mentioned this in your reply to @Pummy_Raj but was the issue that: 

1) You haven't ever received any Hammers from the game (as a reward) 

2) Or that the Hammer booster doesn't appear at the bottom of your levels? It should appear at the bottom of each level you play and it should have that + sign on the side. 

If you could clarify that for us, that would help us to get a better idea of what's going on with your game. Thanks :)
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    The hammer is at the bottom of the screen but has never been able to be used. Although I do rarely get to open a mystery box because the key has always flown away. This is a very hard game to play and I think there should be daily boosters and hammers available. VERY FRUSTRATING !!!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    Thanks for clarifying, Barb!

Yes that's true, the Mystery Chest is time sensitive: You need to be quick once you reach the chest, so that the Key doesn't flow away. But if you win Gold Bars from making jewelry, you can always invest those Gold Bars for Hammers. 

The game is fairly new and our amazing game team is always working on new exciting things, so hopefully a daily bonus or something just as Brilliant is coming in the future :)

Thanks for the feedback and have a Sassy day! 
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    That still doesn't answer my question about why I cannot get any hammers???
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    Oh apologies I thought I did answer :confounded:
    Well no worries I sent a message to you inbox here in the Community (you can find it from top right corner) so we can clear it all up :)
  • traage73
    traage73 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I don't have any hammer at the bottom of the screen.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?