I do not know what to do anymore😭

💎💎💎🌟HAVE A SASSY DAY 🌟💎💎💎
     LY____✏ 💎DIAMOND'S HUNTER💎

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 2,994 Legend
    Hello there! @Lucas_Yan_Maia ;
    Me too! I think this level is very impossible! :( 
    So I better to use 9 moves (buy once only) and 1 hammer only! :( 
    Don't worry! I will ask Diamond Diaries Design Team! ;) 
    Hello! @Jelly_Jenny
    Level 710 is really impossible that so many boxes must hit 3-7 times and has 20 moves only! Can you fix this level? 
    Thanks!
    Have a SASSY day and happy playing! :D 

💎🌟Lim🌟💎
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player)

💎 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! I am shining like a diamond! 💎

How many levels?: 950 levels currently 

Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy!

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,551 Community Moderator
    Hey Brilliant Linkers! Thanks for the heads up! :chuffed:

It seems that last levels are always a bit harder? :O But at least you will have plenty of time to try to pass it until the next episode is released. :hurrah:

I will pass your feedback to the game team, thanks! 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
  • Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 259 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks you so much @Jelly_Jenny and @Lim
    HAVE A SASSY DAY😄💎

💎💎💎🌟HAVE A SASSY DAY 🌟💎💎💎
         LY____✏ 💎DIAMOND'S HUNTER💎
    edited January 16
    You are welcome! @Lucas_Yan_Maia ;) 
    And thanks for fixing it!  @Jelly_Jenny
    Have a SASSY day too! :D 
     💎🌟Lim🌟💎

💎 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! I am shining like a diamond! 💎

• marciaabmarciaab Posts: 3
    Stuck on level 710. To all others and the King team,  we have made it this far so one can assume we know how to play. Getting no more mixes 3 times per game is frustrating. Nothing to link or build on. I think someone needs to step in and take a look at why. Is it a stall to get us to spend money on bars? I gave used all my boosters. What is the problem? It doesn't seem to none just me.
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,551 Community Moderator
    Super Hard levels are not labeled as Super Hard without a reason - when you see them, be prepared to give it multiple tries, a lot more than you're used to.
    The game team keeps an eye on how players are getting on with levels and can make tweaks when the level seems to be a bit too hard. The team has now tweaked the level bit now so hopefully you find the level more balanced. 
    Have a great day everyone! 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
    I can not complete level 710.
    THEY ARE VERY IMPOSSIBLE !!  :( 
    I only have 5 gold bars and no booster to complete the stage
    can you help me??
    If you have no enough your gold bars, no worry, you can check it out to win gold bars! ;)
    Have a SASSY day! D
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎

• bluezybluezy Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Lim said:
    I can not complete level 710.
    THEY ARE VERY IMPOSSIBLE !!  :( 
    I only have 5 gold bars and no booster to complete the stage
    can you help me??
    If you have no enough your gold bars, no worry, you can check it out to win gold bars! ;)
    Have a SASSY day! D
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎

• bluezybluezy Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Just keep playing. Get all the diamonds you can until you get the 10 more. You will have a game come through where everything links up right and you can get the 5 extra moves to complete the level. Use them wisely though. Good luck you will do it soon!  
    bluezy said:
    Just keep playing. Get all the diamonds you can until you get the 10 more. You will have a game come through where everything links up right and you can get the 5 extra moves to complete the level. Use them wisely though. Good luck you will do it soon!  
    You are right! @bluezy :) 
    This level needs 5 more moves to complete!
    Have a SASSY day! :D 
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎

edited January 21
    Hello! Everyone! :D 
    I just see to play this game while 15 new levels are released now! (From level 711 to level 725) :) 
    You can play them to collect the diamonds! Enjoy your playing! :+1: 
    Have a SASSY day! :D 
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎