🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Win 50 Gold Bars with Diamond Diaries!

Options

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi everyone, I guess I’m a rookie one on this forum, I just start hunting 💎 diamonds and get sassy since yesterday :) , so currently I’m on level 40 , need lot of to catch up on ....
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello @mysticalmysty,

Welcome to the dazzling "Diamond Diaries" section of the Community <3

You will love this game with full of linking orbs, opening perfumes,  opening dolls, linking the Diamonds with the pearl necklace and most of all collecting the Diamonds to reach the needed amount and collecting 10 Gold Bars at once.  

**  In above picture you shared, I have noticed that your "Piggy Bank" is full.  If you click on it, you will be asked to shake it or buy it.  Take the option of "Shake the Piggy Bank" and you will get 5 Gold Bars.  Oh!  By the way, this feature is available ONLY on mobile.  Not on PC game yet!!  

Have fun linking & collecting the Diamonds  =)=)

All the Best & have a nice day / evening :+1:
  • mysticalmysty
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj thank you for the warm welcomed and thank you for the info 🙏🏼
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

FINALLY😄
    Well done and congrats! @Lucas_Yan_Maia 🎉🎉🎉 
    We are waiting new levels coming soon! ;) 
    Have a SASSY day! :D 
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player)
  • mysticalmysty
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I think I got lost in Cairo 🥴
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    I think I got lost in Cairo 🥴

Wow! So fast! @mysticalmysty :o
    I am also got lost in Cairo too on start level 61.
    Well done for playing! :) 
    Have a SASSY day! :D 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Jelly_Jenny,

I am posting again as my level has changed since I have posted last time B)  My current level is 622.  

Not having much time to play for past few weeks ;)=)

Great job @mysticalmysty..... looks like you ARE having so much fun in the game  B)
  • mysticalmysty
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj , I am having way too  much fun in here that I almost neglecting my other games ....ooops🤫
  • PummyRaj
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello @mysticalmysty,

I hear you :+1::+1::+1: (been there done that.... =)=) )   When I started playing this game, same thing happened to me.  Could not wait to come back on the next day OR for the lives to be charged.   

Now. since the levels are increased, need more tactics to play them, hence less time.  But, I also feel same with "Candy Friends" game.  Cannot stay without playing it every day  B)

Especially, when we get the boarding pass with the booster of "Lives Recharge Faster".  This feature does not has much affect on PC game, but on Mobile game, it is 7 and 1/2 minutes I think or 15 minutes.  I do not have that booster for a while... hence forgot the actual time.

Also, one more plus point playing this game on Mobile gadget is --- when you give some rest, you will gain some moves.  It means -- let's say you played the game today on your phone, then you do not go on it for 4 days and go back to play again, you will get 4 extra moves.  So, the moves keep increasing for the days you "rest".  But, the limit is 9 days.  Even you rest more, you won't get more moves but only 9.  I use this feature when there is a really hard level or tricky level ahead of us.

Hope it makes sense!  Talk to you later :)

Have a wonderful day / evening :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?