Answers

• dragonqueen
    dragonqueen Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for your help!
  • seedygirl
    seedygirl Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    This level is not crazy, nor is it FUN. Deleting from facebook. I've played over and over and over ans lined the diamonds up ONCE. By that time I was out of moves. Not fun, not challenging, just boring

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Thanks for help @Lim @Lucas_Yan_Maia !

@seedygirlLim and Lucas are playing mobile and you are playing in Facebook - this level in Facebook seems to have some issues. I'll be happy to report it to the game team. 

I will merge this thread to another thread about level 423 so we're on in the same page :)

Thanks for the heads up! 

• Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    @dragonqueen
    @Lim

Thanks for the heads up! This seems to be happening only in Facebook. I'll report this to the game team. 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You are welcome! @Jelly_Jenny :) 
    Yes! I haven't playing on Facebook.
    I think some issues on Facebook only but nothing happened on mobile! 
    Have a SASSY day! :D 
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player)
  • lenadu29
    lenadu29 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Tapez votre commentaire
  • lenadu29
    lenadu29 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Problème au niveau 423 svp pouvez vous vérifier ?? apparemment je ne suis pas la seule ...
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    @lenadu29 and welcome to our vibrant Community!

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. Please refer to our house rules here. Please feel free to comment again in English and one of our member will be happy to help you :) 

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

• chriszig
    chriszig Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have a question about Level 423...
    I see no way to finish this level, because the diamonds get flipped around to the upper part but the screen is not moving up and I can't shoot at the perfume bottles and the other items above. (See pictures)
    How has this to work????
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello there! @chriszig :)
    Welcome to King Community! :)
    Yes! This level is challenging level but no problem!
    I complete this level maybe 10 more tries while the spin is working as well! (I play on mobile)
    If you play on mobile, it can move up to against the spin.
    If you play on PC or Facebook, it CANNOT move up to it! :(
    You can check it out as same question on discussion.
    If you still stuck on this level, let me teach you how to pass this level. :)
    Firstly, you make sure to link 2 locks to unlock the gate!
    OR better to link by horizontal rays or helpful bird. Remember! Mostly of the helpful bird destroy blockers such as flowers, honey combs and other blockers, if all of the blockers are destroyed then they will destroy the lock! ;)
    You should have more than 17 moves left to complete next to against the spin. :)

Next, you should link vertical rays OR the helpful birds to collect all of the bottles that the diamonds will float up and destroy the brooches. :)

Finally, you should have 5-7 moves left that you can link the vertical rays OR the helpful bird destroy the brooch until the peach is destroyed then it will explode all! So the diamonds will float up to necklace completed! :)
    I wish you good luck for completing this level! :+1:
    Have a SASSY day! :D
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?