🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Not receiving free lives

Options
weens
weens Posts: 2 Newbie
When I get a key and unlock the chest and receive an hour (or however long) of free play, I never actually get it.  I used to but don't anymore.  It's obviously a glitch.  Can someone help me with this?  Thanks!

Best Answer

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @weens and welcome to our Brilliant Community :)

Currently we do not have any known issues with unlimited lives but if that happens a lot I would firstly recommend checking out these troubleshooting steps in case they help you to get back on track right away.

Also just to make clear, the unlimited lives cannot be saved for later. Once you have received them, they start running and cannot be paused even if you have the game closed. 

Next time you win unlimited lives, could you take a quick screenshot of the win and add it to this discussion so I can take a closer look. 

For instructions how to take a screenshot, please visit:
    www.take-a-screenshot.org

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to this thread, check out this link

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @weens and welcome to our Brilliant Community :)

Currently we do not have any known issues with unlimited lives but if that happens a lot I would firstly recommend checking out these troubleshooting steps in case they help you to get back on track right away.

Also just to make clear, the unlimited lives cannot be saved for later. Once you have received them, they start running and cannot be paused even if you have the game closed. 

Next time you win unlimited lives, could you take a quick screenshot of the win and add it to this discussion so I can take a closer look. 

For instructions how to take a screenshot, please visit:
    www.take-a-screenshot.org

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to this thread, check out this link

• weens
    weens Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Jenny,
    Did a reinstall and that seemed to remedy the issue. :-)
    Thanks!

• Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for letting me know :) 

By the way in case you're interested in a friendly competition: you can try beating my score and win Gold here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?