🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

My boosters

Options
ladyboss
ladyboss Posts: 3 Newbie
I had 6 of each of my boosters. I bought a new phone. Downloaded the game and signed in with my facebook account. Now I have none of my boosters. Why is that? Where did they go?

Best Answer

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @ladyboss and welcome to Community! 

Regarding your boosters: @Lim is right. As boosters are saved in the device locally, they have no means to follow you to the new device. But if you haven't reinstalled the game on the old device, the items should still be there.

Our game team is working on new ways for you to receive free items in the game and we recommend using them as you go so you get the most use out of them. 

If you have lost any purchased items I recommend sending a message to our Player Relations Team through here

Hopefully in the future we'll have a better solution for this. I hope you continue to enjoy the game :) 

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Hello! @ladyboss
    Welcome to King Community! 
    When you switch new device, you lost all of the boosters but you have gold bars and your diamond counter are still counted! 
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❤️
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @ladyboss and welcome to Community! 

Regarding your boosters: @Lim is right. As boosters are saved in the device locally, they have no means to follow you to the new device. But if you haven't reinstalled the game on the old device, the items should still be there.

Our game team is working on new ways for you to receive free items in the game and we recommend using them as you go so you get the most use out of them. 

If you have lost any purchased items I recommend sending a message to our Player Relations Team through here

Hopefully in the future we'll have a better solution for this. I hope you continue to enjoy the game :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?