Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @maijajamatti and welcome to our vibrant Community!
I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our member will be happy to help you.
Just so you know, level 800 is currently the last level which is why you cannot move on from the level. More levels come around every 2 weeks so stay tuned! I hope that helps!
Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!
Yes! And congrats! @maijajamatti 🎉🎉🎉
You reach all of the levels! 🎊
Hello! @maijajamatti 👋
Welcome to King Community! 😊
Sorry for your reply! Because we can only use English that we can understand! 😉
You can also search for Google Translate to translate English as well!
So do you mean you complete level 800?
Congratulations! You reached all of the levels! 🎉🎉🎉
New levels are released every two weeks!
And you check another level race was began! It's level 150! What's your score?
Best Top Scorer will got 30 gold bars while earn Diamond Racer Badge!
And she will randomly picked 4 lucky racers to win 20 gold bars!
https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/254197/community-race-2-0-is-here-revving-up-the-engines/p1
I wish you love to join another level race!
Have a SASSY weekend and enjoy your joining this race! ❤️
Jumissa tasolla 800 ei lataa seuraavaa tasoa