🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

No Hammer booster

Options
Sharon123
Sharon123 Posts: 1 Newbie
At level 601 I chose Stockholm to receive the hammer as of level 603 I still do not have it.
I play on android tablet. is there away to get it?
Thank you

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Sharon123, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community 😀

When you chose “Hammer” before entering into Stockholm, it does not mean that we will receive an extra hammer to our Booster collection... BUT, the hammer becomes more powerful.  When you have to use a Hammer in the game, it smashes the obstacle more hardly.

Hope this clarified your doubt!  Please post back if you need further clarification... to do so, tap on “Type your Comment” box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening 🙂🙂

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Sharon123, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community 😀

When you chose “Hammer” before entering into Stockholm, it does not mean that we will receive an extra hammer to our Booster collection... BUT, the hammer becomes more powerful.  When you have to use a Hammer in the game, it smashes the obstacle more hardly.

Hope this clarified your doubt!  Please post back if you need further clarification... to do so, tap on “Type your Comment” box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening 🙂🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?