** ๐Ÿ’ŽDiamond Diaries Expert Information๐Ÿ’Ž ** (Part 10) - Why cannot reached the next new level? ๐Ÿ˜ซ

LimLim Posts: 5,615 Game Expert
edited May 30 in Guides
Hello! All of the Diamond Hunters! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Brilliant Linker! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Today I ask the tip is called 'Why cannot reached the next new level? Let me teach you! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mostly of the players ask this question. Because you reached all of the levels or max level are completed! So you cannot reach the next new level on next destination! ๐Ÿ˜‰
You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! ๐Ÿ‘
OR You also can check my screenshots as below ๐Ÿ‘‡

When you complete max level, you see to get 1-3 stars on max level. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

More cities will be available very soon that means more levels are coming soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

When are new levels released? ๐Ÿค”
Their team will released new levels every two weeks! When new levels are released, you can play new levels right now OR you also can better to check new episode's levels on exciting news! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (But some of the players can play new levels early one week!) 

You can check my signature as below to show how many levels are there? 

So I wish you can better read this information to understand! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Have a SASSY weekend and enjoy your happy playing! โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

โœจ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! โœจ