New Weekly Word Challenge! Win Gold Bars! (finished)

Options

Comments

• dianesilva50
    dianesilva50 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,015 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately I came very late to this contest (no one tagged me 😢) so all I could find were two constellations: Ara and Grus and one of the moons of Saturn - Atlas.
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @bearwithme sorry I would have tagged you if I knew you played Alphabetty. 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    @bearwithme people were very quick to reply this time so there are not much words left.

I am posting a new Weekly Word Challenge every Thursday. So, to be among the first and catch up all the good words, check the AlphaBetty Discussions on Thursdays. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,015 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you @Crazy Cat Lad I will set up a reminder for myself. 

Thats OK @RegalRenz - I just need to remember to check every Thursday now. 
  • borannrann669796
    borannrann669796 Posts: 168 Level 3
    Options
  • borannrann669796
    borannrann669796 Posts: 168 Level 3
    Options
  • theweb71
    theweb71 Posts: 26 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Neptune , gravity , Saturn 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Wow! All time high participants in the Weekly Word Challenge! 

Here's your points and Gold Bars: 

@RegalRenz Jupiter 17, Galaxy 21, Zenith 19. An amazing 57 Gold Bars!
    @virtualjtr Mars 6, Pluto 9, Uranus 9. 24 Gold Bars!
    @Mindy_OConnell Astronomy 16, Planets 11, Mercury 17. 44 Gold Bars! Great score! 
    @Sabrina_Menin Comet 10, Satellite 11, Nebula 11. 32 Gold Bars! 
    @mysticalmysty Earth 8, Moon 7, Venus 11. 26 Gold Bars!
    @abe_coffee Planet 10, Craters 10, Crater 9. 29 Gold Bars!
    @Pummy Raj Saturn 8, Neptune 12, Cosmoses (is correct) 13. 33 Gold Bars! 
    @pchaney777 Nasa 5, Comets 11, Nebulas 12. 28 Gold Bars!
    @Angel1207 Starlight 14, Gravity 16, Nova 9. 39 Gold Bars! Mice words there! 
    @careining Stars 5, Helium 13, Supernova 17. 35 Gold Bars! Not bad, not bad at all! 
    @Stuart_Allen Nebulae 12, Pez 14, Pan 6. 32 Gold Bars!
    @gar16002 Sun 5, Neptune already taken by @Pummy Raj , Tarus? I assume you mean Taurus? 5 Gold Bars. 
    @nitwit I was not able to link any of the three words on the game board. Could you take a screen shot and mark on it where you found the words? 
    @DaisyDolittle Gravity already taken by @Angel1207, Astronaut I am not able to find on the board. Pulsar gives 10 Gold Bars though.
    @destynn__2 Moon already taken by @mysticalmysty, Stars 6, Alien I am not able to link on the board. Where did you find that one? Stars gives you 6 Gold Bars though. 
    @nanp Astronomy taken by @Mindy_OConnell, Planet taken by @abe_coffee and Starlight by @Angel1207. Remember to check which words have already been taken.
    @Clanky Perihelion, Scintillation, Parallax I can't link any of the three words!? Could you take a screen shot and mark on it where you found them? 
    @kkbjbbj Planes I do concider more flying here on up in the sky and not in spce so I cannot accept that one. Polar 10, Laser 6 good words and gives you 16 Gold Bars! 
    @dianesilva50 Run 4, Real 5, Polar already taken by @kkbjbbj. 9 Gold Bars!
    @bearwithme Ara 3, Grus 6, Atlas 6. 15 Gold Bars! 
    @theweb71 Neptune and Saturn already taken by @Pummy Raj and Gravity by @Angel1207. Sorry! 

@Stuart_Allen Nebulae is the original plural form of Nebula, but Nebulas is also accepted nowadays in "modern" English. So both words gave points. 

Congrats to all winners! Loads of Gold Bars were given out this week! You have them in your games already. 

@kkbjbbj @destynn__2 I was not able to find your games though. Could you post your Game ID:s here so I can credit you the Gold Bars (do not send private message). If you play on Facebook check here and on mobile like this to find the number. 

Next week's challenge has the theme 'Herbs & Spices', but there's a small change. Since so many players participate lately, next week it's maximum two words so many players as possible will be able to compete. You'll find the new game board here
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Crazy Cat Lad said:
    Wow! All time high participants in the Weekly Word Challenge! 

Here's your points and Gold Bars: 

@RegalRenz Jupiter 17, Galaxy 21, Zenith 19. An amazing 57 Gold Bars!
    @virtualjtr Mars 6, Pluto 9, Uranus 9. 24 Gold Bars!
    @Mindy_OConnell Astronomy 16, Planets 11, Mercury 17. 44 Gold Bars! Great score! 
    @Sabrina_Menin Comet 10, Satellite 11, Nebula 11. 32 Gold Bars! 
    @mysticalmysty Earth 8, Moon 7, Venus 11. 26 Gold Bars!
    @abe_coffee Planet 10, Craters 10, Crater 9. 29 Gold Bars!
    @Pummy Raj Saturn 8, Neptune 12, Cosmoses (is correct) 13. 33 Gold Bars! 
    @pchaney777 Nasa 5, Comets 11, Nebulas 12. 28 Gold Bars!
    @Angel1207 Starlight 14, Gravity 16, Nova 9. 39 Gold Bars! Mice words there! 
    @careining Stars 5, Helium 13, Supernova 17. 35 Gold Bars! Not bad, not bad at all! 
    @Stuart_Allen Nebulae 12, Pez 14, Pan 6. 32 Gold Bars!
    @gar16002 Sun 5, Neptune already taken by @Pummy Raj , Tarus? I assume you mean Taurus? 5 Gold Bars. 
    @nitwit I was not able to link any of the three words on the game board. Could you take a screen shot and mark on it where you found the words? 
    @DaisyDolittle Gravity already taken by @Angel1207, Astronaut I am not able to find on the board. Pulsar gives 10 Gold Bars though.
    @destynn__2 Moon already taken by @mysticalmysty, Stars 6, Alien I am not able to link on the board. Where did you find that one? Stars gives you 6 Gold Bars though. 
    @nanp Astronomy taken by @Mindy_OConnell, Planet taken by @abe_coffee and Starlight by @Angel1207. Remember to check which words have already been taken.
    @Clanky Perihelion, Scintillation, Parallax I can't link any of the three words!? Could you take a screen shot and mark on it where you found them? 
    @kkbjbbj Planes I do concider more flying here on up in the sky and not in spce so I cannot accept that one. Polar 10, Laser 6 good words and gives you 16 Gold Bars! 
    @dianesilva50 Run 4, Real 5, Polar already taken by @kkbjbbj. 9 Gold Bars!
    @bearwithme Ara 3, Grus 6, Atlas 6. 15 Gold Bars! 
    @theweb71 Neptune and Saturn already taken by @Pummy Raj and Gravity by @Angel1207. Sorry! 

@Stuart_Allen Nebulae is the original plural form of Nebula, but Nebulas is also accepted nowadays in "modern" English. So both words gave points. 

Congrats to all winners! Loads of Gold Bars were given out this week! You have them in your games already. 

@kkbjbbj @destynn__2 I was not able to find your games though. Could you post your Game ID:s here so I can credit you the Gold Bars (do not send private message). If you play on Facebook check here and on mobile like this to find the number. 

Next week's challenge has the theme 'Herbs & Spices', but there's a small change. Since so many players participate lately, next week it's maximum two words so many players as possible will be able to compete. You'll find the new game board here

Thank you @Crazy Cat Lad! Congrats on those gold bars everyone!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?