πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Behind the Scenes: Episode 53

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
edited August 2019 in Support

Hey, Diamond Hunters!

Is that time again - time for a new episode! Getting closer and closer to that 1000 level mark!Β 

Here's how the Diamond Diaries game studio describes the episode. Tell us in the comments below what you thought of the new levelsΒ loveΒ Β 

"In this exciting new episode, you will be able to complete another 15 amazing levels"

Our favorite levels are 926,928,934. You can also find challenging levels such as 924,927,931,935 where your skills will be tested.

Level 926. Let the diamond fall down through the tube until reach the small necklace.

Level 928. Open the bottle to reach the top part to open the jeweler. But be careful with the mill.

Level 934. Get the diamond fall down taking advantage of the bombs that are between some amethysts

https://youtu.be/oDv1kMtRcDE

We hope you enjoy this new episode of Diamond Diaries Saga!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello and no time no see you! @Jelly Jenny πŸ‘‹
    I play level 929 is crazy one with using 5 moves once but another new levels are NO problem! πŸ‘Œ
    I think this episode is still very nice, while you make new levels become closer to level 1000!

Well done for your team! Keep working to level 1000! πŸ‘
    Have a SASSY weekend! β™₯️
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    924 was my favourite level. All those diamonds! I had to replay it several times but it was fun and it allowed me to complete my necklace. One more episode down.Β 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    I love level 924 too! @RegalRenz 😍
    Congratulations! You reached all of the levels again! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    Stay tuned for new levels! πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?