🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(unsupported language) ya gane el nivel 875 y no me deja pasar a otra ciudad que tengo que hacer

fabiana51
fabiana51 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited August 2019 in Support

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,296 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @fabiana51 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 
    Sorry for your reply because we can only use English that we can understand on King Community! You can translate to English on Google Translate as well! 👍
    Do you mean you are on level 875?
    Congratulations! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Welcome back! 👍
    You can continue playing level 876 on mobile, level 935 is currently last level! 😎
    Stay tuned for the new levels on PC! 

I mentioned you also check this game's contest for you, you pick up two cards but you cannot pick up two same cards by previous players! If you want to pick up one same card and one different card, it's okay to be counted! This contest will finished on 20th August. It's almost over, hurry up! ( After this contest ended, if you got same cards to win gold bars when you feel lucky! )
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @fabiana51Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.  Hence, please come back post your question again through this link  https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/post/question/support-dids

** As per Community Guidelines, this thread will be closed as it is in "Unsupported Language"

Looking forward to seeing you again!  Have a great weekend ahead!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?