Lightning round: Make a match in this memory game and win Gold Bars! (FINISHED)

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 5,615 Game Expert
    Oh! It's okay! @Kimkay šŸ˜Š
    Welcome back! 

šŸ’ŽšŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! šŸŒŸšŸ’Ž

āœØ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! āœØ

edited August 23
    Kenny123 said:
    OOOK! what abouuuuut A4-C4???  :p
    Yes! That's right! You can pick up these two cards! Good job! šŸ˜Š @Kenny123
    We are waiting for this round until this round is ended on 28th August! It's last round! šŸ˜‰
    Good luck! šŸ€

šŸ’ŽšŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! šŸŒŸšŸ’Ž

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,611 Superstar
    edited August 23
    Hello @Jelly Jenny

I did not have luck in any of the previous rounds!!  Let me see this time!!  

I am going with A2 and C3 as nobody has picked them yet!!

Hello @Lim, Thank you for Tag!  But I have not received it :(  This thread popped up in "Hot Topics"!  That's why I was able to check it out!!

Have a wonderful evening and great weekend šŸ¤— 

I wish you good luck for picking same cards on this round! @PummyRaj šŸ˜‰

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,611 Superstar
    Thank you so much @Lim ;šŸ¤— 

It looked like I have not received the tag you sent along with other players!!  Probably other might have the same issue!!  

Let me tag @mysticalmysty again :D  

• csimpsoncsimpson Posts: 4
    B3_D1
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator

Only 2 matches left! @Kimkay @Lim and @Foley1362 have created matches on this round - if you have guessed on this round but didn't get a match, you can guess again!

So close! :awesome:

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
    edited August 26
    Oh My God! I've got match 2 cards on column B! šŸ˜Ž
    Thank you so much! @Jelly Jenny šŸ¤—

edited August 26
    That's right! @Foley1362, me and @Kimkay got same cards to win on this round! Congratulations! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

Other players don't be shy but you can pick up again another two cards! It's 2 chances left! Hurry up! 

But we are waiting for this round until this round is ended on 28th August! šŸ˜‰
    Then we've got gold bars! šŸ˜‰

edited August 26

Only 2 matches left! @Kimkay @Lim and @Foley1362 have created matches on this round - if you have guessed on this round but didn't get a match, you can guess again!

So close! :awesome:

I mentioned you again if you haven't got same 2 cards, you can pick up again another two cards :

• Kenny123Kenny123 Posts: 7
    Yes, yes yes!!!!
    Congrats to the winners! 

I pick A4 -C3! 

:)  :) :) :) 
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    One match left :awesome: 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • nsshawaii_nsshawaii_ Posts: 24 ✭✭
    B2 + C2
    Congratulations too! @Kenny123 šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰
    You've got same cards, you get gold bars on this game until this round is ended or they pick up all of same cards! šŸ˜‰
    And thanks so much! šŸ¤—

• SabrinaMSabrinaM Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭
    D1,A2