🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Will not let me connect to the internet. keep gettin Network_error. cant save with Facebook?

Options

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @red53red, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries game section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  It looks like a similar issue I had with my Farm Heroes game!!  

Unfortunately, the one and only remedy for this issue is to "Delete & Reinstall the game App"!!  First delete the App --> Clear the Cache --> Restart the Device after few minutes --> Install the App again.  Everything should be fine now!  
    But, the only side affect with this step is - we loose all our saved up boosters and Hammers from the game.  They will not be reimbursed by the King team unless you have purchased them with real money!!  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further clarification / assistance!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the week!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @red53red, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries game section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  It looks like a similar issue I had with my Farm Heroes game!!  

Unfortunately, the one and only remedy for this issue is to "Delete & Reinstall the game App"!!  First delete the App --> Clear the Cache --> Restart the Device after few minutes --> Install the App again.  Everything should be fine now!  
    But, the only side affect with this step is - we loose all our saved up boosters and Hammers from the game.  They will not be reimbursed by the King team unless you have purchased them with real money!!  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further clarification / assistance!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?