Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
QueenRaffie said: Hello @Lim Thanks so much QueenRaffie! I'm enjoying the new levels. Right now I'm stuck in Level 972, it's marked Hard for a reason . Can't wait to see what's next.
Thanks so much QueenRaffie! I'm enjoying the new levels. Right now I'm stuck in Level 972, it's marked Hard for a reason . Can't wait to see what's next.
Lim said: Oh! I just see new levels are here! 😃Thank you and sorry for about previous post! @QueenRaffie 😁Hello again! @mya143 and @Diana_Arnn 👋I see new levels are here just now! (From level 966 to 980) You can play new levels right now! 😉You can also check this episode's levels on exciting news! 😉 (Episode 56)https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/266334/behind-the-scenes-episode-56-open-the-bottles-to-reach-the-necklace/p1Have a SASSY weekend and enjoy your happy playing! ♥️
mya143 said: Oopsy, I read it super late. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Diana_Arnn said: Just sitting here in Level 965 waiting impatiently for the boarding gate to open. I did the "help design level 1000" but what about all the levels between 965 and 999 ... anybody out there working on them? any idea when they will be available? This is getting old fast!