🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

love 24 hour free lives

Options
olgab
olgab Posts: 27 Level 2
on 9/20 was awarded 24 hours of free play -- lasted 2hours when I returned the lives were gone - 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,364 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @olgab, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I can understand how saddening and frustrating it can be to loose such a lovely booster!! 

By any chance, did you take a screenshot when you won the 24 hours lives boosters?  If you could not, that's OK, but next time, please remember to take a screenshot and keep it for proof to show to the team!  

Please provide your game user ID number though This LINK.  I will inform the Community Manager about it and they will be able to look into the issue :+1: 

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  If you have a screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar and select "Choose Files" option to upload the picture from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend!   

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,364 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @olgab, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I can understand how saddening and frustrating it can be to loose such a lovely booster!! 

By any chance, did you take a screenshot when you won the 24 hours lives boosters?  If you could not, that's OK, but next time, please remember to take a screenshot and keep it for proof to show to the team!  

Please provide your game user ID number though This LINK.  I will inform the Community Manager about it and they will be able to look into the issue :+1: 

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  If you have a screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar and select "Choose Files" option to upload the picture from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend!   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?