🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Graphic anomaly on level 6 6 6

Tominva
Tominva Posts: 2 Newbie
I am using an Android tablet and as you can see in the screenshot the bar in the middle does not appear yet my diamond does not move forward. I also had video of this. Where do I report this

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,383 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Tominva, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  First of all, you have come to the right place to report about the issue!!  This King Community Forum is for all of us players to ask / inquire about the issues we are having or discuss about various topics pertaining to our games!  

With regards to the issue, let me check and play the level and see if I too get this same issue!  If I do not see it on my device, it might be only on your device!!  Let me get back to you with some information :+1:  

In the mean time, please post your game user ID number with the help of This LINK 

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And, please do post the Video clipping also, which will help the team to take a look at and to understand it better :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,383 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Tominva, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  First of all, you have come to the right place to report about the issue!!  This King Community Forum is for all of us players to ask / inquire about the issues we are having or discuss about various topics pertaining to our games!  

With regards to the issue, let me check and play the level and see if I too get this same issue!  If I do not see it on my device, it might be only on your device!!  Let me get back to you with some information :+1:  

In the mean time, please post your game user ID number with the help of This LINK 

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And, please do post the Video clipping also, which will help the team to take a look at and to understand it better :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @tominva 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    I play this level is NO problem with 2nd try today! 😉
    I think this level is NO problem every device. (PC too) I show you control of this level. 

On start to play this level, you look these controls on this level. 😉

You link at first move, the horizontal controls are removed. 

You link at second move, the horizontal controls are here again but the vertical control is removed. 

You link at third move, all of the controls are removed. 

You link at fourth move, the controls will be REVERSED from 4th picture to 1st picture! I show you those controls from 5th picture to 7th picture

You target 1st Diamond to the line completed, 2nd Diamond will be started on upper left again! You need to target 2 diamonds on this level! 😉

I complete this level with 2nd try and I have 4 moves left today! These controls and gravity are NO problem too! 😉

You need try again to play this level with 5th+ try.

If you still cannot complete this level, just like @PummyRaj said. You show your user ID and android model number. (If you upload this level on video, we can look what happens on this level is better) Then Community Team will help you to solve this level's issue! 😉

I also mentioned you to join this game's contests! 

Help the Studio design level 1000 and win a special badge! (It's ended on 24th September) 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/265630/help-the-studio-design-level-1000-and-win-a-special-badge/p1

💎 Contest - Win Gold Bars by helping Lucy 💎 (It's ended on 5th October) 

https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/266060/contest-lucy-needs-your-help/p1

Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?