🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

new levels after 1010

Options
LStrib
LStrib Posts: 1 Newbie
I play on my computer and phone but I am not able to get any new levels after 1010 on my computer?!?!  Please help

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Hello! @LStrib 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    Because their team will be released new levels on phone and PC differently.

So when you are playing this game on PC, there are 1010 levels currently! But you can continue to play another 15 new levels on phone! (Level 1025 is last or max level currently) 😉
    But don't worry, you are still on level 1011 or so on phone! (Without lose your progress) 😉
    So congratulations! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍

** Remember 15 new levels released every two Thursdays! **

Stay tuned for 15 new levels (From level 1011 to 1025) on PC while another 15 new levels (From level 1026 to 1040) on phone on next two Thursdays! 

I give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • lojeff4054
    lojeff4054 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    There has to be something missing on level 1021. There is no conceivable way this level can be beat the way it is set up now. I noticed this in another level in the early 1000’s and once it was fixed it was able to play correctly. Someone please fix it!!!
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello! @lojeff4054 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 
    Don't worry about level 1021, I have my tips to help you level 1021 by myself without using any boosters on yesterday!  😉

So click here 👈 to let me help you! 😊 (Same stuck as level 1021 by previous player on yesterday) 

I give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?