🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I would really like to just play a game, when I click on a game, it brings me to a general page.

peachpitbc
peachpitbc Posts: 1 Newbie
Where are the tabs to simply play the games?  All I am getting is search page which takes me around in circles.  

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello! @peachpitbc
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    Opps! This website (King Community) has only Support, Discussion, Events and other activities. 

If you want to play any King's Game(Games) on any devices : 

Type of phone's Version (such as Android, iOS, Kindle and Windows Phone) : You can search 'King' then you click on any King's Game (Games) to show 'Saga' by King then you download it/them on Google Play Store (Android / Kindle / Windows Phone Version) / App Store (iOS Version) 

Computer Version (such as Facebook and King Online Game) : You can't download any King's Game(Games) on computer. But you can search 'Saga' by King then you click on any King's Game(Games) on Facebook only. Or you can also search what's King game plus Saga Game on Google Search, then it shows 'Online' to play it now but it's available some King's Games only. (Here is my example as below 👇) 

So can you got to play it/them? I hope you can play it/them! 😉
    Enjoy your happy playing! 😊

And I give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello! @peachpitbc
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    Opps! This website (King Community) has only Support, Discussion, Events and other activities. 

If you want to play any King's Game(Games) on any devices : 

Type of phone's Version (such as Android, iOS, Kindle and Windows Phone) : You can search 'King' then you click on any King's Game (Games) to show 'Saga' by King then you download it/them on Google Play Store (Android / Kindle / Windows Phone Version) / App Store (iOS Version) 

Computer Version (such as Facebook and King Online Game) : You can't download any King's Game(Games) on computer. But you can search 'Saga' by King then you click on any King's Game(Games) on Facebook only. Or you can also search what's King game plus Saga Game on Google Search, then it shows 'Online' to play it now but it's available some King's Games only. (Here is my example as below 👇) 

So can you got to play it/them? I hope you can play it/them! 😉
    Enjoy your happy playing! 😊

And I give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?