🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I can't get the prize

R59767400
R59767400 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Support
I would like to know or why when it comes time to get the prize and can't just now it is about a week to unlock. How to solve this problem ???

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hello @R59767400 Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

Looks like you have posted the same question more than one time!!  Please refrain from making multiple posts and allow some time to receive answers. 

As per Community Guidelines, this thread will be closed as it is "Duplicate Post"!   
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @R59767400 Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

Looks like you have posted the same question more than one time!!  Please refrain from making multiple posts and allow some time to receive answers.  

As per Community Guidelines, this thread will be closed as it is "Duplicate Post"!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @R59767400 Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

You have posted the same question multiple times, but have not provided enough details to assist you with the issue in your game! 

I am sorry to say that your question is not clear :(  Can you please provide more details what is happening in your game?  

What prize have you not received?  What is about to unlock in a week?  

** Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below, to write back!

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,886 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hello! @R59767400 👋
    I see you post your same questions three times! Please make sure to post your question once only that we can help you any issue / question! 😉

And just like @PummyRaj said, what your happening your problem on this game? Are you stuck on any level, Having issues or others? 🤔

If you ask stuck any level, what's your level when you still stuck? Please let me know and help you on comment here! 😉

And I give you exciting news on Diamond Diaries Saga if you have playing this game! 😊

Level title is level 202! If you complete this level, you make sure take a screenshot of level number and your final score is counted to chance to win gold bars! (That contest ended on 19th December 2019)
    So click here 👈 to join the race! 

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?