💎 Win Gold Bars here. Which piece is missing from Peter's portrait?

Level 528

Wanda_Wanda_ Posts: 4 New Bee
edited December 2019 in Support
How do you get past level 528.  the posts come all the way up and trap the diamond as soon as I use the first 2 keys.  Made it all way to last key 1 time an then the diamond just sat there and would not go over the edge.  How do you make it move 

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 6,390 Game Expert
    edited December 2019
    Hello there! @Wanda_ 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me show you how to let the diamond can pass over there by controls! 😉

First, you link second key first then you can link first key! The diamond will go up against another locks on Picture 1. 😉

Then you link second key first then you can link first key again on Picture 2. 😉

Finally the diamond can go to drop down against another lock again, you can link last key and the diamond will dropped to the line completed. 😉

I try two times with my same steps today while this level is NO problem. 👌

I hope you can pass this level! 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! 🌟💎

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy!

• Wanda_Wanda_ Posts: 4 New Bee
    Thank you for the help. Finally passed the level. 
  • LimLim Posts: 6,390 Game Expert
    You are welcome and congratulations to pass this level! @Wanda_ 😊

Let's go to next new level! Go ahead! 👉
    Until level 1055 is last level or max level. 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! 🌟💎

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy!