🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Why won't my game connect to the internet? I can't receive any of my prizes and I don't have any of.

Options
alliecat
alliecat Posts: 1 Newbie
Please help me with this

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,945 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options

Hello there! @alliecat 👋

Welcome to King Community! 👑

Oh! I know this issue, I think some of players ask this question on this game too! ✋

So don't be worry! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga" or "Any King's Game" if you have playing this game or any King's Games, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Prize not received". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why can't you receive the prizes/rewards?" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?