💎 Win Gold Bars here. Which piece is missing from Peter's portrait?

Why won't my game connect to the internet? I can't receive any of my prizes and I don't have any of.

alliecatalliecat Posts: 1 New Bee
Please help me with this

Answers

• LimLim Posts: 6,367 Game Expert
    edited December 2019

Hello there! @alliecat 👋

Welcome to King Community! 👑

Oh! I know this issue, I think some of players ask this question on this game too! ✋

So don't be worry! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga" or "Any King's Game" if you have playing this game or any King's Games, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Prize not received". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why can't you receive the prizes/rewards?" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! 🌟💎

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy!