🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I am on level 280 & cannot claim the prize, or move on.

Clancy12
Clancy12 Posts: 1 Newbie
I am on level 280 & cannot claim the prize & move on

Answers

• Solaria
    Solaria Posts: 9 Level 2
    try on you tube writing the level
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello! @Clancy12 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑

Oh! I know this issue, I think some of players ask this question on this game too! ✋

If you cannot claim the prizes from Bernadetta's mission or Mystery Quest, don't be worry! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga" or "Any King's Game" if you have playing this game or any King's Games, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Prize not received". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why can't you receive the prizes/rewards and cannot move on?" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

If you cannot claim the rewards from Jeweler Trial, maybe their team is still testing this new event. (I haven't seen this new event yet)
    While some of the players have this problem too. ✋ I hope their team will fix this new event's big/issue soon. 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊 
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?