🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Problem with game.

Options
giniaweis
giniaweis Posts: 2 Newbie
I was playing diamond diaries saga and tried to purchase some hammers with my gold bars. It took the bars away but didnt give me the hammers. Could you please fix this issue.

Thank you

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,090 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options

Hello! @giniaweis 👋

Welcome to King Community! 👑

Oh No! You lose your hammers after you are buying them while haven't used them. The players have this problem too! ✋

So don't be worry! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga" if you have playing this game and choose the platform such as phone or PC, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Missing items". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why are you asking your problem with your game" and click on "submit". 

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

By the way, their team don't fix this issues/bugs to players but they will help/answer you and some players about this problem soon. 😉

And these special features will help you to add your rewards (gold bars/boosters) on this game too. 😉

You can click here to read all of the special features about this game that you understand them! 😉

Except these special features, I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @giniaweis :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Are you still experiencing this issue? As @Lim has told you, you can click on "Contact us" or you can go straight to this Link since here in Community we don't fix purchases issues. 

On choosing a topic it is better you select: "Problem with my purchase"  for our Tech department to see better your issue 

Hope this helps :chuffed:

Have a Sassy day :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?