🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Win Gold Bars! Can you find the differences?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,272 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @giusigiu 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English that we can understand/help you on King Community! 

You make sure to translate from your current language to English language on Google Translate as well. 

Click on Google Translate 👈

And can you find all of the differences on this contest? You make sure use SPOILER first then you write your answer to chance to win 30 gold bars! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ♥️

• Marcella_UX
    Marcella_UX Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2020
    Got it!
    1. Lucy's Carriage or suitcase
    2. Lucy's pendant/necklace
    3. Building Lights
    4. Squirrel
    5. Lamp color/lamp post
    6. Pigeon
    7. Top of Cab
    8. Level 316 eyes on skeleton head

• Diamond_Lim
    Hello again! @Elsa 👋

Oh! I have checked them again today, I miss finding another difference. 😮

Here are my updated answers on SPOILER :

My Answers from above of image :
    1. The lamp has changed from white light to yellow light
    2. One pigeon is missing.
    3. The squirrel is missing. 
    4. The yellow car's cap is missing
    5. These 4 white lights have changed to red light
    6. Lucy's charm has changed from green colour to dark green colour. 
    7. Lucy's charm box has changed from light blue colour to dark blue colour
    8. The skull's eyes have changed from purple colour to black colour on level 316.

I hope these updated answers! 😉
    Wow! You guys are really good finding these differences! Well done and thank you for your joining this contest! 👍

Can you check again to find out all of the differences? (If you find all of the differences, you can chance to win 30 gold bars on this game while this contest is ended on 17th January 2020! 😉)

Good luck and have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    You guys are doing great!  Thanks for participating.
  • _Elsa_

New community contest:

What’s your player personality? Take the test for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars!

You have until Friday 28th of February, 13pm CET to participate! 

• Diamond_Lim
    Elsa said:

New community contest:

What’s your player personality? Take the test for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars!

You have until Friday 28th of February, 13pm CET to participate! 

Thank you for your noticing to all of the Diamond Diaries Players to join that contest! @Elsa 😊
  • _Elsa_
    @Lim we're a team!  You post in one and I post in others.  =)
  • janstar0323
    janstar0323 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    mrsfields said:
    Pigeon bird missing, 4 red lights instead of white, checkered mark on roof of car,squirrel missing, yellow street light

Mumy said:
    Edited by CM: Unsupported language
    Lim said:
    Wow! I see so many players join this contest! You rocks and thanks for your joining this contest! 👍

This contest has still 1 week left! 🙁

I will tagging all of the Diamond Diaries Players again to join this contest if they have playing this game as they are still less cautious to join this contest (Last Chance to Notice) :
    @caambuj, @Oarres_Esoj, @julietrose4, @Greee, @tepha, @ladydi112, @neka, @janmarsit, @eray08yigit, @idkwhattoput69, @DeepshikhaSharan, @AllexoS, @fmeade22, @christine88, @LatishaWillyard, @tasn33n, @Spider86, @Wispyhalo6, @pipor, @zenbuddhanc, @Trunky, @Rachyrach1, @Jmisch101, @192837465, @keidi, @sunnymauree, @Johan1978, @angelarighetti, @islamraz, @abnarmez, @monaperez, @ladydi112, @Shehaab, @Badskatan, @ddsnow49, @sslater20, @doraemon02, @Allyrow, @Murica, @lynette, @PummyRaj, @RobinCorte, @Foley1362, @jnw1284, @judy1031, @DR8KS, @razaj, @MiaChristine, @Werner_Cichy, @SabrinaM, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @Marycross, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer,@Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @dianehare, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @thisismygame, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋
    Can you find all of the differences? 🤔
    ** Please make sure to answer on SPOILER as well, you can chance to win gold bars on this contest. If you answer it while haven't used on SPOILER, you cannot chance to win gold bars. ** 
    Good luck for finding! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👍
    Lim said:
    Wow! I see so many players join this contest! You rocks and thanks for your joining this contest! 👍

This contest has still 1 week left! 🙁

I will tagging all of the Diamond Diaries Players again to join this contest if they have playing this game as they are still less cautious to join this contest (Last Chance to Notice) :
    @caambuj, @Oarres_Esoj, @julietrose4, @Greee, @tepha, @ladydi112, @neka, @janmarsit, @eray08yigit, @idkwhattoput69, @DeepshikhaSharan, @AllexoS, @fmeade22, @christine88, @LatishaWillyard, @tasn33n, @Spider86, @Wispyhalo6, @pipor, @zenbuddhanc, @Trunky, @Rachyrach1, @Jmisch101, @192837465, @keidi, @sunnymauree, @Johan1978, @angelarighetti, @islamraz, @abnarmez, @monaperez, @ladydi112, @Shehaab, @Badskatan, @ddsnow49, @sslater20, @doraemon02, @Allyrow, @Murica, @lynette, @PummyRaj, @RobinCorte, @Foley1362, @jnw1284, @judy1031, @DR8KS, @razaj, @MiaChristine, @Werner_Cichy, @SabrinaM, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @Marycross, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer,@Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @dianehare, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @thisismygame, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋
    Can you find all of the differences? 🤔
    ** Please make sure to answer on SPOILER as well, you can chance to win gold bars on this contest. If you answer it while haven't used on SPOILER, you cannot chance to win gold bars. ** 
    Good luck for finding! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👍

• janstar0323
    janstar0323 Posts: 5 Level 2
    One pigeon is missing 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @janstar0323 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you answer it without using spoiler, you cannot chance to win gold bars on this game. So you make sure edit(within 24 hours) change to spoiler that they can't see your answers and chance to win gold bars on this game.

Have a SASSY day! ♥️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?