🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Hi

fhdsaudi
fhdsaudi Posts: 2 Newbie
How can you win stage 55 for diamond diaries saga??

Comments

• AudgP
    AudgP Posts: 14 Level 2
    Hiya! I think that the gifts received after each improvment to Stella's home, are not equal to the amount of $$ & work required to put into the upgrade... 
    8704765204 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Love this game I play every day just about
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,272 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    fhdsaudi said:
    How can you win stage 55 for diamond diaries saga??

Hello! @fhdsaudi 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! I will check to help you to how to pass level 55 on Diamond Diaries Saga soon as I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player right now. 😉

** If you have any your problems/questions, you can ask any question such as stuck level or game problem on "Supportnext time on Diamond Diaries Community as we feel less cautious to help players on any discussions/contests! 😉 **

And I give you exciting contests if you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga or any King's Game (Games) : 

It's "Find all of the differences" by Elsa. 
    Can you find all of the differences? 
    If you find all of them on SPOILER, you can chance to win 30 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga only! (It's ended on 17th January 2020) / (A few of hours left) 
    So click here to join! 👈 (If you haven't joined this contest, please hurry up to join as this contest is almost ended soon.) 

(And another Diamond Diaries's race/contest will come back soon! 😉)  

It's What's your player personality, you take the test for chance to win 20 gold bars on any King's Game too! (It's ended on 28th February 2020) 😉
    Click here to join! 👈

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉
    So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

Have a nice day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,272 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello again! @fhdsaudi 👋

I check this level is NO problem easily. So let me help you how to pass level 55 on this game today. 😉

Firstly, you link the charms against the blockers will be destroyed on Picture 1. 😉

You can also link star ray charm when you are lucky as you can link it to destroy the charms and blockers easily as well on Picture 2. (The helpful birds can help you to destroy all of the blockers mostly then collect the dolls.

After you destroyed the purple blockers, you can link the charms against the flowers then you should link colour blast to destroy same one colour AND big doll (bottom left or right) on Picture 3. 

Finally you can link to collect these dolls easily. 😊

I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves while 1st try today! 😉

I hope you can pass this level and have a SASSY day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?