Why, when I complete a Bernadetta masterpiece do I no longer receive any bonus

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,485 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Roha 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! Is it new event/feature has problem/bugged on Diamond Diaries Saga? 🤔

If yes, can you please take a screenshot of this new event/feature has problem/bugged on this game? 

You can click on how to take a screenshot (Any Device) 

Then you click on "Image" on top right of comment box and click on "Choose Files", finally you can click on that screenshot and reply it on comment box here. Let me see your problem first. 😉

If no, can you tell me what's your problem on this game? 🤔

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉
    So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

Have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • Roha
    Roha Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options

I have completed quite a few of Bernadetta’s masterpieces but do not receive the gold bars for completing them anymore. How can I claim them?

By the way, thank you for the 20 gold bars which I won. I really needed them because I only had 3 for such a long time.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,485 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello again! @Roha 👋

Okay! I know this issue, I think some of players ask this question on this game too! ✋

So don't be worry! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga", you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Prize not received". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why can't you receive the prizes/rewards and move on?" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

By the way, their team don't fix this bug/issue on this game but they will answer to help you about this problem! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?