🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Why didnt i get my item?

Options
giniaweis
giniaweis Posts: 2 Newbie
I tried to purchase 3 hammers fir 9 gold bars. It took my bars but didnt give me any hammers. Why? What do i do to get the hammers or my bars returned?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @giniaweis 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your 3 hammers after you purchased them with using gold bars? 😢

Don't be worry about this problem! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga", then you choose your platform such as phone or PC, you choose a topic is "Problem with purchase" and subtopic is "Purchased items not received". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why can't you receive the prizes/rewards?" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. (Their team don't fix this bug/issue but they will help/answer you about this problem.) 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉
    So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

Have a SASSY day! ♥️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?