🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

My game has been resetti level 1

Options
Tezz78
Tezz78 Posts: 1 Newbie

Due to automat update my game was reset to level 1.!!! I don’t remember how far Ibadan become. Can you help me ?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Tezz78 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Diamond Diaries Saga? 😢

If have you connected with Facebook or King.Com on this game?

If yes, Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If no or you have followed these troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, don't worry! 😊

You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga", you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Game didn't save". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why are you asking this problem?" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps too! 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

Have a SASSY day! ♥️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?