🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Why are all my boosters gone?

Options
1270465970 Posts: 2 Newbie

Diamond Diaries Saga is the game. i have a new PC since 2 days and since that time the boosters i earned are missing

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello! @1270465970 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Sorry to hear about this problem! 😔 Some of the players have asked this problem too on Diamond Diaries Community! ✋

Don't be sad and worry about this problem! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga", then you choose the platform such as phone or PC, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Missing items". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why have you lost all of your boosters on this game" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps and nothing happens again on next time! 😉

By the way, their team cannot help you to add your saved boosters and also don't fix this bug/issue for players as mostly of players have no this problem on this game but they will answer you about this problem while will still checking this problem especially on PC. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

The boosters cannot transferred to any devices on any King's Games.

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you love to join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♥️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,355 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @1270465970 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the boosters that you have earned till now!!

Unfortunately, this is the result of changing your device! When we change our device, let it be a Mobile device OR a PC, the boosters won't be transferred along with the game progress and Gold Bars. Because, the Gold Bars and level progress are saved to the game, But, our boosters are stored onto our device memory, hence, when we change the device, they won't be there.

But, if you still have your old computer and have not disposed it off, you can still play the game and use up all those boosters and play on your new PC from then.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have any questions OR need further assistance, please type your reply in the empty dialogue box provided below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful day/evening! 🌺

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello! @1270465970 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Sorry to hear about this problem! 😔 Some of the players have asked this problem too on Diamond Diaries Community! ✋

Don't be sad and worry about this problem! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga", then you choose the platform such as phone or PC, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Missing items". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why have you lost all of your boosters on this game" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps and nothing happens again on next time! 😉

By the way, their team cannot help you to add your saved boosters and also don't fix this bug/issue for players as mostly of players have no this problem on this game but they will answer you about this problem while will still checking this problem especially on PC. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

The boosters cannot transferred to any devices on any King's Games.

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you love to join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♥️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,355 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @1270465970 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the boosters that you have earned till now!!

Unfortunately, this is the result of changing your device! When we change our device, let it be a Mobile device OR a PC, the boosters won't be transferred along with the game progress and Gold Bars. Because, the Gold Bars and level progress are saved to the game, But, our boosters are stored onto our device memory, hence, when we change the device, they won't be there.

But, if you still have your old computer and have not disposed it off, you can still play the game and use up all those boosters and play on your new PC from then.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have any questions OR need further assistance, please type your reply in the empty dialogue box provided below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful day/evening! 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?