🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

when I reach a new level. I can't open it.

Nesgroentje
Nesgroentje Posts: 3 Newbie

I am now at level 676 and I cannot open it.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @Nesgroentje 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Uh oh! Have you still trouble crashing or not loading after you have reached on level 676 on this game or any King's Game? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! What device are you playing on this /any King's game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps you can playing/opening this game or any King's Game! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

** If you have followed these troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, don't worry too! 😊 **

You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga" or "Any King's Game" if you have playing this game or any King's Game, then you choose the platform such as phone or PC, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Crashing / Freezing". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why are you asking this problem?" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps too! 😉

And I give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️ 

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @Nesgroentje and welcome to our Community!!

I'll be glad to help you. 😊

Can you tell me more about the issue? Are you playing on a Android device or Apple? Do you get any error message? Have you tried out these steps? They solve most of the technical problems.

Just let me know if you need more assistance!❤️

• Nesgroentje

hi lola

thank you for your help. I play the game on my Android phone. I don't see an error. I press the level but nothing happens. only level 674 can I open. I tried all the steps but notting helps.

• Nesgroentje

hi lola thank you for your help. I play the game on my Android phone. I don't see an error. I press the level but nothing happens. only level 674 can I open.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Nesgroentje 👋

You have tried all of these troubleshooting steps but it's not worked, don't worry again! 😉

You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga" or "Any King's Game" if you have playing this game or any King's Game, then you choose the platform such as phone or PC, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Crashing / Freezing". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why are you asking this problem?" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps too! 😉

And I give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?