Did you know?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,518 Diamond Diaries Moderator

💡 Did you know? 💡

💎 Facts about Diamonds (Part 4) 💎

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

@Lim we never did anything about perfume for DD Saga! Isn't it perfume in those bottles? We are always thinking diamonds. What do you think? Should we start thinking of ideas about perfume?

• Diamond_Lim

Okay! I see perfumes have so many facts. So I will share facts about perfumes right now! Thanks for your notice! @Elsa 😊

💡 Did you know? 💡

Facts about Perfumes

• _Elsa_

That's great. I will tell you a story about perfume that happened to me. A long time ago I was in a large store with my husband and we stopped at the perfume department. It's very true that everyone smells it different. So I tried different ones on my hand and arm. They were all very strong for my nose. On the way back home I had to open the car window and stick my arm outside because the smell was still so strong on my skin. I never tried that again.

• Diamond_Lim

Thanks for your sharing your story! I also dislike to use perfumes mostly. @Elsa 😅

• Diamond_Lim

💡 Did you know?💡

Facts about Perfumes (Part 2)

• Diamond_Lim

💡Did you know?💡

Facts about charm bracelets

• _Elsa_

History of National Puppy Day

Founder, Colleen Paige’s mission is to help galvanize the public to recognize the number of dogs that need to be rescued each year. It’s also an excellent opportunity to show off your dog’s supermodel side and give them some extra cuddles for all the joy they bring. So sit back and indulge in the endless stream of adorable puppy photos, but keep in mind that today might be the best excuse to bring home your own fluffy canine as your next best friend!

Colleen Paige first brought adoption awareness to a national level with National Dog Day in 2004, which was later adopted by the New York State Legislature in 2013. This day is celebrated on August 26 and is the day Colleen adopted her first dog, “Sheltie” when she was 10 years old. Since then, Colleen has inspired millions with her compassion and has brought worldwide attention to animals in need. She has shone a light on dogs putting their lives on the line every day for personal protection, for law enforcement, for the disabled, for our freedom, and for our safety. 

The above info came from here

If you have puppies please share your pictures with us here.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,108 Bubble Witch Moderator

What happened on this date in film and tv

• 1986 6th Golden Raspberry Awards: "Rambo: First Blood Part II" wins
    • 1997 17th Golden Raspberry Awards: "Striptease" wins
    • 1997 WrestleMania XIII, Rosemont Horizon, IL: Undertaker beats Sycho Sid for WWF Heavyweight title
    • 1998 70th Academy Awards: "Titanic", Jack Nicholson & Helen Hunt win
    • 1999 "Livin' la Vida Loca" sung by Ricky Martin released - goes on to sell over 8 million copies

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Nice! Thank you for your sharing film and TV facts! @johamilton 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?