πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Cooperative team doesn't kick inactive teammates

vicarious
vicarious Posts: 4 Newbie

I like the idea of having three players together going toward a level goal. At the same time I have completed 40 of the levels myself with only two being completed by another player and the other player has not even returned to do anything in the past 3 days. Why is it that the game does not reassess every so often and assign new teammates when necessary. It's absolutely ridiculous that it doesn't

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Hmm currently covid19 situation is really bad ... so just slow down n play it at a point for relaxation... u can’t blame others for covid19 issue... we all have to work on it to come out of it ... not much choice ...

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,481 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hello! @vicarious πŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

When you start playing this game while see this event is released, then this event's system will choose another 2 players randomly on your team. This event cannot kicked out inactive/any players. But it gives you 2 weeks every event. I hope you can understand to read it and complete this event. 😊

By the way, I haven't seen this new event yet as this event is still tested and some players have this event on this game! 😊

You can click here to read this event rules if you still don't understand how to play this event. πŸ€”

Have a SASSY day! ❀️

• tadmin
    tadmin Posts: 4 Newbie

I totally agree it’s very frustrating having two team members who do not participate for 2 weeks. I love having team members but would like to change team members when they do not participate

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @tadmin πŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

I agree too. This event system will choose 2 players randomly on your team but unfortunately this event cannot kicked off the players on your team. πŸ˜”

Don't be sad! I hope you can win this new event! 😊

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• vicarious

I don't see this as an issue surrounding Covid19. It's an issue related to a lack of foresight by the development team. There will always be a reason why someone doesn't play for days at a time. Whether it's something going on in their personal life, work, or just a general lack of interest in the game.

The fact is they could have made it to where teams are rebalanced if a player hasn't been around in say 48 hours. It's not as though they won't have the chance to be paired up again if they choose to come back to the game at a later date. All it does do is frustrate people that are playing the game.

For me, it's just an annoyance, but don't forget that it will be enough to make some players walk away and uninstall the app altogether.

• vicarious

Also with an hour left I get screwed out of another contest...

• Diamond_Lim

Uh oh! I think other players are still collecting or not? @vicarious πŸ€”

Don't be sad! You will win it on this event next time! 😊

By the way, you are really amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! πŸ‘

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• vicarious

This is the only thing I ever see now. What the hell is wrong with these contests?

• Diamond_Lim

I think the players (inactive) is still collecting purple charms. So you should wait them until they collect purple key to exchange it. @vicarious πŸ€”

And Yes! This event is really difficult to collect as some of the players are inactive too. πŸ˜”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?