🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Jewelers Trial Challenge on the last level

Options
sirin7ro
sirin7ro Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

I am at level 1310 (last level in the game, as far as it shows me), and it's my turn for the Trial Challenge. The level I am at gives me yellow stones (which I need for the challenge) in small amounts, and playing previous levels do not count in the challenge. My opponent and I have played for quite some time (we're up to 64 gold bars right now) and I feel like I've lost my time on this and will surely loose it though it's not my fault that there are no more cities available. Would it be possible to at least make previous levels count for the challenge until I get more levels available?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,585 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @sirin7ro 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Yes! When you complete previous levels, you cannot collect the charms on Jeweller's Trial. So you can play again on level 1310 (last/max new level) only that I hope you can collect the charms completed on this event. 😊

By the way, congratulations! You have completed level 1310 on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

Stay tuned for new levels on next week! Keep your eye out! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• sirin7ro
    sirin7ro Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Basically, the answer is " I will lose the challenge"; not very fair

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,585 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @sirin7ro 👋

Thank you for your answering! You can play last/max new level to collect them when you complete last/max level and can win to beat other player on this event next time! You can also click here to give your feedback about this event. 😊

Except you want to win gold bars on this event, you can also click on "Join King Games's Contest" to chance to win gold bars too. (You can look my below signature.)

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?