annyman725 Posts: 81 Level 2

I can’t pass the level 1244

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @annyman725 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me check level 1244 today and I will come back to help you how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello again! @annyman725 👋

Finally I am back while let me help you show my tips of how to pass level 1244 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😉

Firstly, you can look my tips of how to collect all of the charm boxes easily and fastly. You can link star ray charm in the middle and vertical ray has dropped on left and right side that you can link it to collect them completed on Picture 1. 😉

If you want to link horizontal ray charm, you can link it to destroy upper charm boxes here but once only cause it's hardly on Picture 2 - 3. (If you give up, it's okay! Let's follow my next step! 😉)

Next, you link star ray charm but you must destroy the bird egg first then you link it to destroy all of the charm boxes in the middle on Picture 4. And repeat again on Picture 5 - 6. 😄

Lastly, when the honeycombs are destroyed, you can see vertical ray charm has dropped on left and right side while you can continue to link star ray charm to destroy and collect them completed again while vertical ray charm also destroy to collect them too on Picture 7. 😄

So I have tried this level completed with 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves today as this level is little simple. 😄

I hope you can pass this level! Good luck and have a SASSY day! ❤️

• annyman725
    Options

Really hard for me to pass😭

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Don't worry! @annyman725 😊

You must link star ray charms in the middle that you can collect all of the charm boxes. You can do it! 😊

• annyman725
    Options

Please show me the first step.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You remove a few of colour charms first then remove some flowers and bird eggs. After that, you can link star ray charm (12 charms are enough to link). Then you can use star ray charm in the middle 7 times. (I think enough to use moves.) I hope you can pass this level! @annyman725 😊

(You can check to see my tips again 👆)

• annyman725
    Options

Passed finally. Thank you!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hooray! You did it! @annyman725 😄

And you are welcome! Keep going ahead! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?