🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Help with Diamond Diaries

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,302 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: New player.

Answers

• UNLUCKYATLOVE
    UNLUCKYATLOVE Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi everyone I'm new hope to find alot of excitement here

I'm looking for players to help.me.out with lives in Diamond Diarires

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,046 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @UNLUCKYATLOVE 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you can click here to read and follow these steps of notification of friends permission (with Facebook) that I hope this helps for you can see more friends here while receiving/sending your friends on any Diamond Diaries Saga! (This solve discussion by Community Team) 😉

And I have another ideas how to add more friends easier that they will send you more lives on this game! 😉

** If you connected to Facebook, you make sure ask lives to your friends or Diamond Diaries Players first on this game, then you can receive lives from your friends and Diamond Diaries Players if they have sent! 😉 **

** If you connected to King.Com Account, King's players will send you more lives too but it's send more lives than Facebook. 😊 **

And if you also click on to King.Com Account from PC, then you log in and open the game, you'll see the following message on the left side:

That means if you have your friend's email, you can add your friend's email then you can see your friends are added on this game. 😊

I hope this helps too! 😉

And you can see to click on "Learn more about the King community" and also "Join King's Games's Contests" (win gold bars) on my below signature. 😊

I hope you can understand to learn more about the King community. 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?