🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Getting stuck in a game

Options
Smartmonkey
Smartmonkey Posts: 158 Level 2

Hello what to do when you are stuck in a game and you run out of lives and have to wait for the timer to run out. Some friends give you a life to play on but how to really win and move on.

🍌🐒

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello! @Smartmonkey 👋

You can click here to read my answer to player (similar to your question) that I hope you can follow these steps and send/receive more lives with more friends on any King's Game! 😊

And some special features also help you to add boosters/gold bars that you can use them to pass tricky levels on any King's Game! 😊

** If you want to win gold bars, you can click on "Join King Games's Contests" on my below signature that you can participate in and answer it to chance to win gold bars too. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello! @Smartmonkey 👋

You can click here to read my answer to player (similar to your question) that I hope you can follow these steps and send/receive more lives with more friends on any King's Game! 😊

And some special features also help you to add boosters/gold bars that you can use them to pass tricky levels on any King's Game! 😊

** If you want to win gold bars, you can click on "Join King Games's Contests" on my below signature that you can participate in and answer it to chance to win gold bars too. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?