🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Badge

RegalRenz
RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend

I couldn't find a dedicated thread for the Diamond Diaries badge hence this discussion. I've passed level 1000 so may I have the badge please?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2020

Hello! @RegalRenz 👋

Sorry for your reply because this badge (Diamond Diaries Made Level 1000 Badge) by Studio Team is finished already on that contest on last year. 😔

** This badge is NOT who have reached up to level 1000 on this game, it's help Studio Team to answer to make out level 1000 but Community Team choose 10 lucky players only to win this badge who have answered these questions. 😉 **

You can check to read here that contest is ended on September 2019.

But I know you have reached up to level 1000 on Diamond Diaries Saga! Congratulations! 🎉🎉🎉

Stay tuned for more feedbacks and news! Keep your eyes out! 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend

Thanks for the info @Lim

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator

You are welcome! @RegalRenz 😊

Oh! Level 1370 is max level currently on this game! Keep going ahead! 😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?