🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

My Game Keeps losing my Place

Options
StiinaQT
StiinaQT Posts: 3 Newbie
edited May 2020 in Support

Frequently, when I play, I get 1 or 2 turns, then told I'm out of hearts. I restart the game and my lives are back again. Unfortunately, if I've passed a level, the game forgets and sends me back to the level I've just finished. You know how aggravating that is, especially on a very difficult level. And, the third thing is this 50 diamond necklace that shows up that never, ever accumulates any diamonds. Can anyone tell me what's going on? I just went back to the game and had to restart it again to get my 3 lives back and guess what? It bumped me back to level 728 for the 3rd time! For a game that I actually really like, I'm starting to hate it.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,734 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello! @StiinaQT 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

First, you make sure to use strong Internet Connection is working that I hope you can pass level and cannot back to your recent level. 😊

And I think some players have asked same your problem (Can't Reward Gold Bars from Bernadetta's Mission of Collect Diamonds) too! ✋

Don't worry about these problem! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug (Same as these problem)? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has these problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com

** If you have tried to follow these troubleshooting steps but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you again. 😉 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• JimsKat
    JimsKat Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I keep having the same problem. I've been playing this quite a while but go from 5 lives to 0 and loose a mystery chest I have won when I go back into the game. Does this happen to others? It also gives me negative diamonds when I finish a level why? I keep getting the 50 diamond necklace too but it disappears.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,734 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @JimsKat 👋

You have answered your problem on that thread completed today. 😊

** Please make sure to click on "Support" first then you ask a question, finally you ask any question of this game (you can ask a question ONCE only) that we will be happy to help you on this game community next time. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?