🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond Diaries special events

julieschel
julieschel Posts: 13 Level 2

I haven't had any special events, like the Traders chest, on Diamond diaries for about a week. Did I change a setting that made them disappear?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @julieschel 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I have still not seen these new events/challenges (such as Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial and Trader's Chest) on this game too. 😢

By the way, these events/challenges are still testing and selecting randomly some players only on this game.

So it's not our fault. 😊 You can also click here is "Where are my extra challenges?" then you can see their insightful answers by Community Team that I hope you can understand to read it. 😉

You can continue collecting the Diamonds from Bernadetta's Mission. Never give up and keep our eyes out until new event/challenges are out! 😊

Except these events/challenges, you can see to click on "Join King Games's Contests" on my below signature if you want to win gold bars on this game or any King's Game. 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @julieschel Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

A little bit to add from my experience about the "events"...

So, what I have noticed is that we keep on playing the game everyday, without taking a break. Even-though you are stuck in a level (like I am right now - due to a glitch in the level), you just go to the game and play the current level(s). Then after 2 - 3 days, the Treasure Chest and other events will pop-up.

But, if it is not our turn to receive these special events and the feature has moved on to other group of players, then also, we do not receive the events, no matter how much we try!

Also, if we are waiting for new levels, like our @Lim always does, then also the events do not pop up. Because, there is no chance for the event to "kick-in" (that's what I say 😅) when we have only 15 levels in our hands and they will be done within a day!

So, this is something else, we need to keep an eye on 😃

Please post back and let us know if you need further clarification.

Have a Dazzling day and a great rest of the week 💎 💎 💎

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @julieschel 👋

Finally I see these new features are back on this game! 😄

So you can see golden player's notification will pop up first then first new feature is "Jeweller's Trial".

Look at my examples on below 👇

So do you have these new features on this game? Please let me know! 😉

Have a SASSY Thursday! 💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?