πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

When will we get new levels on Diamond Diaries?

Options
1676869707173Β»

Answers

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options

hi lim

c u next new levels on

4506-4520πŸ₯°

couth this 0ne is done

have a good week

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,947 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations again! You did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! @skyhi67 πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! πŸ’ŽπŸ€—

Have a wonderful, great and sassy weekend to you too! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! All of Diamond Diaries Players who did completed and reached up to the max level on this game! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Finally I seeΒ 15 newΒ levels (From level 4506 to 4520) are releasedΒ on this game now! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜„

Let's continue playing new levels that we hope you love playing these new levels again right now. πŸ˜„

Don't forget toΒ update the latest version of this gameΒ that youΒ can see and play the latest new levelsΒ on this game now! πŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did passed Hard Level 4509 and also Hard Level 4517 successfully while you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! @skyhi67 πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Yeah! I will see you join and challenge playing next 15 new challenging levels on next Tuesday again too! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! πŸ’ŽπŸ€—

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?