🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score! 🤩

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited February 13 in Discussions

Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! 💎

Oh! Let me show you my longest link first! 😉

Actually my longer link charms record is 77 on Level 500! Oh! It's Double Lucky 7! 7️⃣7️⃣

Perfect! 👍😄

Oh! Some players have beaten my longest link charms completed on September 2020. Right?! 😏

And then my new longest link charms record is 86 on Level 2114 on 14th April 2021! 😄

Masterful! 😮

But...! That's not all! It's my explosion new longest link charms record is...

90! (What?! Really?! 😲)

Yes! It's really! I got my explosion new longest link charms record is 90 on Level 2445 now (16th September 2021)!

Really...! Really...! Really...! Masterful...! 😲

Another But...! That's not all again! It's my super explosion new longest link charms record is...

102! (What?! Really again?! 😲)

Yes! It's really again! I got my super explosion new longest link charms record is 102 on Level 2114 now (17th September 2021)!

Really...! Really...! Really...! Super Masterful...! 😲

I am really super happy as finally I did linked up to 100 charms on this game! Hooray! 🎉😄

And... I found @Amoonmoon got the new explosion longest link chains is 110 and did beat my longest link chains so hardly! You can check out @Amoonmoon got new explosion longest link chains here on 20th November 2023! That was so... masterful! 👇😮

Let's congratulate to another new one masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter is @Amoonmoon as the player did got new explosion longest link chains is 110 and did beat my current explosion longest link chains too! 🎉😄

Alright! Let me also show you my new sassy score! 😉

My still new sassy score record is 211280!

Is it cool? 😎

But that's not all again! I got my new explosion and sassy score record is 337180 now (27th May 2022)!

It's really... Masterful again! 😲

And... I found @Xxander got the new explosion sassy highscore is 459970 and did beat my current explosion sassy highscore so hardly! You can also check out @Xxander got new explosion sassy highscore here on 8th February 2023! That was so... masterful too! 👇😮

Let's congratulate to another new one masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter is @Xxander as the player did got new explosion sassy highscore is 459970 and did beat my current explosion sassy highscore too! 🎉😄

An don't be worried! This discussion is not contest, it's just for fun! 😄

So what's your longest link charms and your new sassy score record if you're interested? 😊

"Oh! Let me see! Let me see! 😄" said Lucy.

** If you still don't know how to take a screenshot, here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😊 **

www.take-a-screenshot.org 

Then :

** If you are new Diamond Diaries Hunter or still confused how to play this game, don't worry! You can learn list all of guides HERE!💡**

** If you have any questions or stuck on any level on Diamond Diaries Saga, you just click on green + button then ask a question. And if you are interested more about this game, you can also vote list all of Diamond Diaries Saga Polls HERE ✔️, read Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga HERE 💡📔, let's Introduce yourself and Say hi to the Community HERE 👋 and ask Suggestions about Diamond Diaries Saga HERE! 💎 **

** You can also check to read 🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries HERE 🌶️ and 📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga HERE? **

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out HERE! 🏅😉

💎 Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer HERE! 🏆😄

Have some fun! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 😄

(Edited / Updated : 13th February 2024)

👨‍👩‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds!

📱 Download and Play Diamond Diaries Saga HERE now!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?