💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,621 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @200mimis @papytchula @nekocat 😉

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

🌟 I give you amazing tips : You can try playing on Level 4 or 235 or 500 better or 2114 (2114 is the best longest link chains level forever as there is 2 colour charms on the board at the beginning) then you can chance to link up to 25/50/75/100 charms.

And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 25/50/75/100 charms. 🌟

Let's challenging to link up to 25/50/75/100 charms now! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,023 Level 4
    Options

Hello @Diamond_Lim , I will try for the longest links.😁😎

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Great! Hope you can try challenging to link up to 25/50/75/100 charms soon! Sassy! @200mimis 👆🔗✨😄

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,897 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

Open your eyes carefully and see what the witch Ammoon did with her magic ❤️

Badge Please, I am the person after you who received the badge, i.e. the second person ✌️✌️

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Congratulations! Finally you did linking up to 100 charms successfully now! You are another new masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me now! Well done again! @Amoonmoon 👍😄

Oh Yeah! You are the second one player to link up to 100 charms successfully now! 😄

And you will claim Master - 100 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon. 👇🏅😉

Anyway, you did completed all of the longest link chains challenge contest now! Woohoo! 🙌😄

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,897 Level 5
    Options

Yes, that's right, I finished it, I hope there are new badges Diamond 💎💍😉😉

I was happy to do that, feeling very drawn to the game Diamond I stay away for periods when I return to it. I feel crazy inside. I want to do anything, explore anything. I don’t know how to explain it, so there are times I prefer to stay away from it for a bit. 😥

Thanks Lim I opened many boxes today 😉😉😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh Yeah! I am also so glad to see you are very happy as finally you did completed all of the longest link chains challenge contest so hardly and also still love challenge playing this game with us together right now! Woohoo! @Amoonmoon 🙌😄

And you are still another new one masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Sassy again! Also thank you for your love challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 👍🤗

And we will still trying to create and post another new win the badge and/or gold bars contests right now. Stay tuned! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Amoonmoon 👋😄

You claim Master - 100 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile completed now. Enjoy your happy having this masterful linked chains badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

Anyway, you did completed all of the longest link chains challenge contest now! Woohoo! 🙌😄

• huynhduc
    huynhduc Posts: 1,087 Level 4
    Options

@Diamond_Lim yay 25 linked charm badge 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Congratulations! You did linking up to 25 charms! You are amazing new Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @huynhduc 👍😄

You will claim Easy - 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon.🏅😉

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can try playing on Level 4 or 500 better then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's try challenging to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can again! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?