đŸ”„ Hot Right Now đŸŒ¶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Xxander 👋😄

Wow! Sassy! Congratulations! You reached up to Level 500 on this game! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍😄

🌟 Let me give you amazing tips : You can try playing Level 500 again then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 250K points. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's challenge playing to get score over 250K points and less than 5K points! 👆🌟😄

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim 250Ä· is done ✅😜

Less then 5000 inlegt, but Almost inpossible.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Masterful! Congratulations as finally you did reached up to 250K points successfully! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter right now! @Xxander 👍😼

You will claim Master - 250K Score Club Badge on your view profile soon.🏅😉

You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points too. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score less than 5K points if you can again! It's almost there completed! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

It's last chance to tag!

Tagging Diamond Diaries Players into spoiler :

** If who wants to subscribe Diamond Diaries Tagging List, please check and comment here! Thanks! 😊 **

Who have challenged and got the badges enough already, please ignore this notification.

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing Level 4, 235, 500 first then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's start linking the charms with your finger and showing your sassy score! Sassy! 👆🌟😄

• teasir
    teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

both scored over $50k and $100k

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Xxander 👋

You claim Master - 250K Score Club Badge on your view profile completed now. 😄

Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points too. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score less than 5K points if you can again! It's almost there completed! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and I will waiting for you participate and show your sassy score soon! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Amazing! @greddycandy @teasir 👍😼

@greddycandy - You will claim 50K Score Club Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

@teasir - You will also claim 50K and 100K Score Club Badges on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can also try playing Level 4, 235, 500 first then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points and less than 5K points if you can again! 🌟😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?