πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How do I pass level 696?

Options
stevesman
stevesman Posts: 1 Newbie

Stuck on this for days now. How do I make the firepins appear?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @stevesman πŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

Don't worry! Let me check this level first then I will help you how to pass level 696 without using boosters and extra moves soon. πŸ˜‰

By the way, this King Game's of the Month is Diamond Diaries Saga! πŸ˜„

You can click here to see this exciting news and discussions and join my and other contests too (you can chance to win gold bars) until this month is ended. 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❀️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @stevesman πŸ‘‹

Finally I am back and let me show you how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves today. πŸ˜„

Firstly, you make sure to destroy the below blockers while link special ray charms better first, special ray charms hit them faster on Picture 1. πŸ˜‰

Then you make sure link vertical ray or special ray charm on Picture 2.

You link vertical/special ray charm to destroy collect the key and ribbon of bottles on Picture 3. Repeat again!

After the bottles have popped, you can link star ray charm to destroy the blockers and collect the boxes and dolls easier on Picture 4.

Tada! I did this level completed with 2nd try and without using boosters and extra moves today.

So I hope you can passed this level soon! 😊

And here are linking skills created by myself that I hope you can read to learn linking skills if you are interested to learn. 😊

By the way, this King Game's of the Month is Diamond Diaries Saga! πŸ˜„

You can click here to see this exciting news and discussions and join my and other contests too (you can chance to win gold bars) until this month is ended. 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?