kiara_wael
kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator

Need Tips for level 45 , Thank you

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Don't worry! Firstly, you make sure remove your remaining charms first if you want to link the most colour charms. When there is no remaining charms here, you can link the most charms that you can get more explosion score! But you make sure complete this level first then get ready to take a screenshot of Level number 45 and your final score is counted. 😉

And you can also click here how to get your higher score (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. 😉

If you have so many start-up boosters or interested to use them, you can use all of them then you can get more explosion score too but it's becomes more challenging. 

Let me tell you how to take a screenshot of shown Level Number 45 and your perfect final score completed. 😉

When you complete this level, you make sure start taking your screenshot when your 2 or 1 remaining moves releasing to add points left that I hope you can take a screenshot of shown Level Number 45 and your perfect final score completed. 😊

I have tried this level so many times but I think it’s my highest score currently without using boosters and extra moves. 😊

I hope you can do it and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Don't worry! Firstly, you make sure remove your remaining charms first if you want to link the most colour charms. When there is no remaining charms here, you can link the most charms that you can get more explosion score! But you make sure complete this level first then get ready to take a screenshot of Level number 45 and your final score is counted. 😉

And you can also click here how to get your higher score (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. 😉

If you have so many start-up boosters or interested to use them, you can use all of them then you can get more explosion score too but it's becomes more challenging. 

Let me tell you how to take a screenshot of shown Level Number 45 and your perfect final score completed. 😉

When you complete this level, you make sure start taking your screenshot when your 2 or 1 remaining moves releasing to add points left that I hope you can take a screenshot of shown Level Number 45 and your perfect final score completed. 😊

I have tried this level so many times but I think it’s my highest score currently without using boosters and extra moves. 😊

I hope you can do it and have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?