🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Lost Lives Again!!!

Options
ILMPittie
ILMPittie Posts: 3 Newbie

Here we go Again, it's Oct 28th,2020, and still can NOT get Any of my Lives from my Friends, and YES, my Friends are sending them to me.

Now I check Everything in my Laptop, whatever Needed to be Updated has been. Whatever Needed to be cleaned, has been. Still NO LIVES!!!

Now last Month, ( Sept), was getting so many Lives & gifts, even 2 wks ago, was getting them, Now NOTHING!!! What GIVES??? This's very Boring NOW.

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ILMPittie, welcome to the Community!

1. Millions & millions of game messages are being sent every day across the Games all around the world. Some of these may get stuck in the system & arrive with a delay, not reach certain devices or platforms or, simply, not arrive at all. It’s always worth resending the request or Life & hopefully the Lives will get through eventually & reach your Game.
    2. Facebook recently made a change to its platform & this means that you might experience issues when sending or receiving Lives. King is aware of this issue & is working to fix it as quickly as possible.

🔺 If you have the game Facebook connected, make sure that the Game has access to your Facebook Friends List since this permission will automatically expire from time to time. If the Game doesn't have the access all lives will stay blocked. Check HERE for more help on this. 

• Here are a couple of handy guides on how to keep your Apps updated on Android and iOS.

🔺 Also, make sure that your Game is updated to the latest version if you play on a mobile device. 🔺

🙌 Luckily the Lives will automatically reload so you can continue playing the game even though the messages from friends don't reach you. 🙌

ℹ️ Here is some extra info provided by King on this matter ⬇️

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ILMPittie, welcome to the Community!

1. Millions & millions of game messages are being sent every day across the Games all around the world. Some of these may get stuck in the system & arrive with a delay, not reach certain devices or platforms or, simply, not arrive at all. It’s always worth resending the request or Life & hopefully the Lives will get through eventually & reach your Game.
    2. Facebook recently made a change to its platform & this means that you might experience issues when sending or receiving Lives. King is aware of this issue & is working to fix it as quickly as possible.

🔺 If you have the game Facebook connected, make sure that the Game has access to your Facebook Friends List since this permission will automatically expire from time to time. If the Game doesn't have the access all lives will stay blocked. Check HERE for more help on this. 

• Here are a couple of handy guides on how to keep your Apps updated on Android and iOS.

🔺 Also, make sure that your Game is updated to the latest version if you play on a mobile device. 🔺

🙌 Luckily the Lives will automatically reload so you can continue playing the game even though the messages from friends don't reach you. 🙌

ℹ️ Here is some extra info provided by King on this matter ⬇️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Yes! @frenioz00 is right! 👍

You can also click here to read my another answers to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?